Sunday, November 11, 2018

I will translate 500 words from English to Basque or Basque to English.

I will translate 500 words from English to Basque or Basque to English.












About:

About This Gig


I will translate 500 words from English to Basque and Basque to English. 

Any type of document, no matter how intricate its content is from English to Basque (Euskera).

Basque is the language spoken by the Basques.

Basque is geographically surrounded by Romance languages but is a language isolate unrelated to them. It is the last remaining descendant of the pre-Indo-European languages of Western Europe. Little is known of its origins, but an early form of the Basque language likely was present in Western Europe before the arrival of the Indo-European languages to the area.

I have the C1 Basque language certificate and I am also a native speaker. I speak English (Fluent), Spanish (Bilingual) and French (Conversational) as well.

Translation will be done professionally and manually (Never trusted those translation apps anyway). I always proofread the translation before delivery to the client.

Reviews


supersteven:very good work, well done

gekko223:Great customer, hope to see you again!

laoshu505000:Another great job. Thanks a lot!

gekko223:Hope to see you again Moses, It has been a big pleasure ;)

laoshu505000:Excellent!


No comments:

Post a Comment