Tuesday, November 13, 2018

I will provide a professional translation spanish italian spanish

I will provide a professional translation spanish italian spanish












About:

Contact me for custom quotes and rush orders, attach your document please. 
$5 USD for a 100words translation

I am a native professional Italian interpreter and translator with a Master’s degree in Interpreting and Translation.
Will translate your documents from and into Italian and Spanish in a few hours.


· Specialized in translating: medical texts, marketing documents, letters,websites, games, apps, ads, SEO, ebooks, manuals.

·100% satisfaction guarantee.

· Can translate around 1000-2000 words a day depending on the complexity of the content and the current translation on queue. 

The 2 days delivery is valid for a max of 1000 words. For LONGER TEXTS please contact me before to be sure I can deliver it in 48 hours or add one or more extra for fast delivery according to the length of your text. 

Reviews


paolo1972:buon lavoro

hector550:Buena traducción

tonivillar:Todo fenomenal!

bukituyi:Fast delivery, reliable seller

spintado:Excelent !


No comments:

Post a Comment