Sunday, November 11, 2018

I will do english, french, russian translation

I will do english, french, russian translation












About:

As a passionate language learner, I offer you a professional translation of your text to and from selected languages (English, French and Russian). I am a native Russian speaker and I have acquired a nearly-native level in English. My French is currently on the advanced C1 level. After translating your text, I will proofread it and then edit it according to your requirements.

Reviews


thomasbaier:good work again

okolyasnikova:Perfect communication and always interesting projects!

thomasbaier:Thank you a lot for delivering this difficult task in such a short amount of time. A++++, always again!

okolyasnikova:Thank you and would be glad to help you again!

freetos:Very efficient! Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment