Monday, November 12, 2018

I will translate english to italian or italian to english

I will translate english to italian or italian to english












About:

I can translate up to 500 words texts or Web pages from English to Italian or from Italian to English.
I have worked for more than 20 years in the UK as a Computer systems developer and I have a good knowledge of technical English too.

I have made also long translations such as complete technical manual or Websites and I can issue special offers on request.

I have many satisfied customers and, among them, there is Richard Stallman of the Free Software Foundation who sent me a manual to translate.

Reviews


albertoalfon748:good but can be much better!

albertoalfon748:good job! suggested!

deboraav:Great job! Thank you

angang:Good service !

pashtag:Great work! That was exactly what I was looking for ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment