Tuesday, November 13, 2018

I will translate your book from english to portuguese

I will translate your book from english to portuguese












About:

Take this great opportunity and get access to millions of new buyers (Portuguese and Brazilians)

 * Increase the selling of your book.
 * Brazilian (Portuguese native speaker)
 * Starting - 5,000 words book
 * Accurate and quality translation 
 * Any genre
 * 100% confidential
 *  Translations are done manually

Please contact me if the text has a higher word count than the offered packages.

After order is completed I will rate your novel positively, if you send me the link

Reviews


doctor2017:Excellent. Thank you

andretraiteur:Very well done

jessmorei:Thank you!

lifesgood2018:Hey Jessmorei! You are absolutely one of a kind! Your work is always impeccable! Thank you for leading the way on FIverr! I highly recommend this seller!

jessmorei:Thank you for the kind words, I'm glad to be of help


No comments:

Post a Comment