Monday, November 12, 2018

I will perfectly translate croatian, serbian and english

I will perfectly translate croatian, serbian and english












About:

I Will Flawlessly Translate And Proofread Your Text!
Pricing: 5$ Per 500 Words.

I am a native and I will translate your text better than anyone else.

You should choose a native speaker in order to get the best results and eliminate mistakes.
I believe that you deserve the best translation and you should get the best for your money.


Why should you choose a native speaker?

  • Only a native can understand some differences in Croatian.
  • Croatian language has a complicated grammar and only a native can fully know it.
  • Translating is about giving the full meaning, and should be done by people who are professionals.

Why should you choose me?

  • I studied Philology and I speak 4 languages. (English, Russian, Croatian-Serbian, Polish) 
  • You should give the job to someone who is in control of Slavic 
  • You should choose someone who gives the full meaning to the text.
  • I LOVE languages and translation, and it makes me do my job with passion.

Reviews


janandfer:Amazing work, thanks so much!

tanjatranslates:It was pleasure to work with You and find out some new things, thank You!

janandfer:Amazing work, thanks so much!

tanjatranslates:It was pleasure to work with You and find out some new things, thank You!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment