Tuesday, November 13, 2018

I will scientific and medical traslation fast, health

I will scientific and medical traslation fast, health












About:

I can make translations english- spanish/ spanish-english, as i am physician its my speciality write scientific articles, medical articles, also can write  or translate small articles for websites.
Ill do this fast, cheap and with high quality, i have experience translating for websites like : www.remedioscaseroswiki.com and tuoftalmologoaldia.com, if you need my help just ask.
if need traduction for some websites i can doit, i can use wordpress and SEO, also i can translate complete videos, courses, presentations, even books.
Finally if you want to desing some educational course i can help you also.
you only have to send me a message with clear specifications, the will be delivered on time.
When you make a contract with me, you get:
  • Low cost.
  • Good quality.
  • Fast work.
  • Excellence
So let me now and ill make the best for you.

About me: Im an ophthalmologist from Venezuela, graduated from Zulia University, im a researcher, writer and freelancer, im actually making educative content for some companies, the real goal is help people spreading medical, scientific, health information and education worldwide. =)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment