Tuesday, November 13, 2018

I will translate any text from english to spanish

I will translate any text from english to spanish












About:



If you are in need of a longer text translation or if you have a rush order, feel free to contact me for a custom order. Please attach your document.


Hello and welcome! I am a native Spanish speaker with advanced knowledge of English.

I will accurately translate from english to spanish to english with excellent grammar. I have a lot of experience translating all kinds of documents, articles for magazines, newspapers and websites as well.

What I Offer?

Excellent Translation of: letters,websites, games, apps, marketing, ads, ebooks, manuals, and much more.

You'll get a fluent error -free text

No texts generated with the Google Translator.


100% satisfaction guarantee or money back.


Translation Cost: approximately $0,005 per word, that sums up to 5$ for each 1000 words. Minimum order is 5$, so, for example, if you have a 200 word document, I'll charge 5$.

Reviews


pjmkworld:Another great gig!

mimafreelance2:Graet customer as always.

danielhu1989:The translation is very fast and accurate, I'm very satisfied. Quite a good seller.

mimafreelance2:Excellent communication.

dutchmarking:Thank you for the great work and fast delivery :D


No comments:

Post a Comment