Monday, November 12, 2018

I will translate your document or website

I will translate your document or website












About:

Hello Fiverrians.
This gig concerns any translation work EN=>FR or FR=>EN.
I take care of any type of document, on any topic.

Reviews


liuhuan:Thank you for your perfect translation!

alexdavidd:Still a pleasure to work for Liuhuan. See you soon I guess :)

liuhuan:Quick and good. I'm satisfied. Thank you.

alexdavidd:Liuhuan is a comprehensive person. It will be a pleasure to work for you again :)

jwebagency:Alex was easy to reach and translated my website from English to French perfectly. He is skilled in online systems and translated my website directly on my web builder platform. I highly recommend him! \n\nJessica S.\nweb designer\nwww.jweb.agency


No comments:

Post a Comment