Wednesday, October 24, 2018

I will translate up to 2400 words from English to Croatian or from Croatian to English

I will translate up to 2400 words from English to Croatian or from Croatian to English












About:

Hello, my name is Nina. I am a native Croatian speaker with a high knowledge of English language.

I offer to translate from Croatian to English and from English to Croatian.
I can guarantee a complete and accurate translation.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Also, please contact me before sending legal documents.

Hvala,
Nina.

Reviews


tomazcerncic:Perfect and fast done job. I recommend her for sure :)

ninas126:nice experience, excellent buyer

webixuk:Quick turnaround, great quality of translation. Thank you!

ninas126:amazing experience

netideas:Great, kind Seller. Responsive, great communication. Definitely, recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment