Thursday, October 25, 2018

I will translate 800 words from enghlish to urdu or pashto or vice versa

I will translate 800 words from enghlish to urdu or pashto or vice versa












About:

Hello my name is qaisar ali from pakistan i am offering you that i will   translate english to urdu or pashto or vice versa i will do this work manually and its eassy for me because i am perfect in english pushto is my mother tongue and urdu is our national tongue so i have experiences in these all three types of languages and my typing speed ia also good   .
  I have great respect for my clients my clients is my friendly i will show friendly behaviour to them and strugle to provide my best to my clients be happy and smilling .
    Regards qaisar ali 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment