Thursday, April 16, 2020

Decipher Old German Handwriting











About:

I can transcribe/translate any Old German document into Latin letters/readable letters.

I am really good at this.

I am also studying archival studies, which include the translation of Old German documents into a readable format.

Reviews


:

Excellent communication, great work product. I endorse without hesitation. Does what she says she can do.

:

Extremely pleased with the output. Accurate. Fast. Very Responsive.

:

Very responsive excellent work!

:

Marlen did an excellent job in helping me translate complex german cursive written letters from 1930 that no other translator in Fiverr could help with. I am so pleased with her work and i highly recommend her services to any and all.

:

Prompt and accurate work - thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment