Thursday, April 16, 2020

Translate English To Russian Or Russian To English











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER!

Welcome to my page!

My name is Natalia, I’m from Belarus and I’m a native Russian speaker with 4+ years of experience as a translator. I will professionally translate your text (English from/to Russian)



I will translate for you: 

-Articles and blogs

-Websites/ Apps content

-Product reviews and descriptions

-Business documents


-Scientific papers, ect



I work with Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint/PDF

For non-text documents, like images and scans of documents, the price then depends on the complexity of the document so please contact me first.



Feel free to contact me in private before ordering to discuss all the details of order
as prices may vary based on your individual specifications and delivery time. If you have a rush job, or a very large piece of text for translation, or this is legal, medical or technical translation, send it to me before ordering, and I will let you know if I can do it.

Reviews


:

very good and fast

:

Thanks for the nice work and on-time delivery, Appreciated!

:

Fast delivery. Thanks:)

:

Suppeeer!!!!

:

good translation




No comments:

Post a Comment