Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will translate 600 words english to serbian, croatian or bosnian

I will translate 600 words english to serbian, croatian or bosnian












About:

I will translate 600 words (for 1 Gig) of English into Serbian, Bosnian or Croatian. Work will be done manually, and delivered ready to print. 

Endless revisions until you are satisfied.I will make sure to deliver your work ASAP. 

Money back guarantee. No work will be started until the Gig is ordered.

Thank you for checking out my Gig, hope to hear soon from you Fiverr user :)

Reviews


mosfathyeg:Great work and very fast \n\nAppreciated

mirjanav:Thank you very much. Great experience! :)

rajeshgobardhan:good service

xoyondo:Mirjana delivered a good translation. I will certainly order from her again. Thank you!

mirjanav:Thank you for this great review. It was my pleasure. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment