Tuesday, October 23, 2018

I will do a perfect medical translation from english to russian or ukrainian

I will do a perfect medical translation from english to russian or ukrainian












About:

!!! Native RUSSIAN speaker with MEDICAL education

!!! Extensive knowledge and practical experience

!!! Fast quality translation

I will do a superb medicaltranslation your texts.Alltranslations will be donemanually, without any translation services.

CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS!

Reviews


amittrainer:Great job!

yuliakotykovych:Thanks for the order

paulsmith001:excellent translated my medical reports from Ukraine to English. Very professional and experience with medical terms. Great personal service, highlighted areas of concern to me.

yuliakotykovych:Thanks for the order

tonytemo:her work is professional


No comments:

Post a Comment