Sunday, October 21, 2018

I will translate spanish to english 500 words

I will translate spanish to english 500 words












About:

Important info
Type the # of words in "Enter Word Count" to get the final price in case your document has more than the words included in the package. If you need help, contact me.


Hi, 


My name is Patty and I will translate Spanish to English or vice versa. I'm a native Spanish speaker with a high level of proficiency in English. I lived for a while in Canada and took literature courses. 


I graduated with a B.S. in Mechatronics and I'm currently pursuing an M.Sc. in Computer Science. I work for a big IT company providing IT consulting/support services to a large company in the USA, so I'm used to doing manual, natural-sound translations every day.


As of now, I have translated:

  • CV
  • Ads
  • Subtitles
  • Blog posts
  • Novels/ebooks
  • Terms of use & Privacy Policies
  • Webs and apps
  • Birth/Marriage/Death certificates

Although my area of expertise is technology, I have worked on a wide variety of topics providing great results. These topics include but are not limited to:

  • Recipes
  • Technology
  • Engineering
  • Computer Science
  • Games and internet slang
  • Popular Culture
  • Education
  • Lifestyle


Contact me if you have a special order or you're not sure about the number of words.

Reviews


jobdankolab:Fast delivery and great work!

patnarvaez:Great customer

waelahmad:the best translator!

patnarvaez:Outstanding Experience!

gavinjones686:Exceeded expectations and will def use again.


No comments:

Post a Comment