Tuesday, October 2, 2018

I will translate your text and proofread your documents up to 2400 words.

I will translate your text and proofread your documents up to 2400 words.












About:

  • I can translate your content from English to Hungarian or from Hungarian to English
  • Your content may be of any digital format
  • Don't worry, I don't use automated translations!

I was born and raised in Hungary, so I am fluent in Hungarian. I have been speaking English for 10 years, and developed professional translating skills.

*PLEASE NOTE*
For better experince, and more fluent work, send me your documents before placing an order, so I can review them, and give you a price according to the difficulties of the text.

Should you have any extra features or requests, please contact me!

Reviews


gaborhu:Excellent work! thank you

rokkerboci:Outstanding Experience!

travismoore695:Thank you!

rokkerboci:Outstanding Experience!

gotofuturo:Thanks for the quality work again!


No comments:

Post a Comment