Sunday, October 21, 2018

I will translate from english to spanish or vice versa

I will translate from english to spanish or vice versa












About:

Tired of having your blog entries, manuals, or books in just one language? I will deliver a manual translation that doesn't sound machine-made! Get your HUMAN translation today! 

I am a fully bilingual English to Spanish translator from Venezuela. I grew up in a bilingual household, but I started learning English academically when I was 3 years old and haven't stopped since! 

I will translate everything you need (except legal papers) from English to Latin American Spanish or vice-versa. 

I am certified bilingual and will translate from English to Spanish or vice-versa.

The text can be up to five hundred (500) words approximately. If the document is longer, please introduce word count in the package's bar.

Choose the package accordingly
:
 
  • From 500 words to 1999 words, choose the Basic package.
  • From 2000 words to 3999 words, choose the Standard package. 
  • From 4000 words to 4999 words, choose the Premium package.
  • For more words, please contact me.

Translations are done manually and I always proofread before delivery. 

Your documents are 100% confidential

CONTACT ME TODAY TO DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT AND GET A QUOTE. 

Reviews


notnick:Great work - would recommend and use again in future.

betancourts:Nice experience.

laflorblanca:I needed a quick and quality translation and this is what I have got

betancourts:Nice experience

hailengum:Excelente la traducción, fue asombrosa, recomendado al 100% continuaré realizando pedidos con este vendedor. Totalmente satisfecho.


No comments:

Post a Comment