Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will translate punjabi to english or vice versa

I will translate punjabi to english or vice versa












About:

Punjabi is the local language of the people of Punjab, India. I am from a Sikh family. I know Written and spoken Punjabi from the time of my birth. I will translate anything from Punjabi to English or vice versa, be it:
  • text
  • audio
  • video
  •  400 words per gig

Reviews


fieldgweber:Wonderful! I needed natural language translation for early education children's materials.

knight3000:It felt absolutely great to work for Mrs. Weber translating her beatifully narrated book series. Would definitely love to work again in future. Great buyer.

devikaohri:Outstanding Experience!

devikaohri:Outstanding Experience!

knight3000:Would love to work again and again


No comments:

Post a Comment