Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will translate english to japanese

I will translate english to japanese












About:

Hi
こんにちは

I'm a native Japanese, but I grew up in the US and lived there for 15 years. I do NOT have knowledge in the IT/ medical /legal/certain businesses that much, but general translations will not be a problem. It's be best if you send me a sample file first so I can check the contents. 日本語での質問等も受け付けております。※ビジネス用翻訳には追加料金がつきます!※

If you asked someone to translate your documents to Japanese but having some doubts ( sadly there are Google scammers out there) or just a bit worried and would like a native Japanese to check, here I am!The last thing you want to do is entrust your important/personal  documents to someone just so that they can stick it through Google.

バイリンガルであることを自負しております。お気軽に連絡をどうぞ!

I have pride in my work, and I am here to help people so they won't end up with poorly translated materials.
At your service! 

Our areas of expertise are: 

I am a very diligent translator. I can work weekends and even holidays if a project is urgent (although fees tend to be a bit higher – see below).

基本的に英語から日本語の翻訳の添削を行っていますが、その逆も出来ます。
お気軽に連絡どうぞ。
Thank you !

Reviews


santiagokai:Quick and simple

japanesetrans:Thank you !

dc006:Nice experience. Thank you.

japanesetrans:Thank you !

projectjiftip: Thank you for doing a great translation. \nIt was a lot of work required and he was fast with great communication.\n\n\nHighly recommend you choose him for your translating work. \n\nCheers, \n\n~Nini, Team Jiftip\n


1 comment:

  1. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Interpretation service

    ReplyDelete