Monday, July 30, 2018

I will professionally translate from english to korean

I will professionally translate from english to korean












About:

The Details

  • Language: English to Korean
  • The rate: 0.02 USD per word
  • If you're a new customer, please message me first.

About Me & Work Experience

Hello! I'm a native Korean speaker. I was born and raised in Seoul, South Korea. I hold a Bachelor’s degree in English Education, and I received a teacher’s certificate from the Minister of Education. I'm a full-time translator. Over the last 8 years, I have correctly translated a variety of products including 1.5K+ apps and software programs, information on products, 500+ websites, 27 books, 200+ pamphlets, blockchain/cryptocurrency/bitcoin contents, user manuals, strings of programs, government/medical/treatment documents and 200+ subtitles including dramas, movies, and documentaries.

If you need a multi‐skilled, reliable and talented translator with the ability to localize content and translate written documents from English to Korean in fast‐paced, deadline‐driven environments, please contact me!

Reviews


orieltech:Very good seller, prompt response and timely delivery. I would recommend her.

glendon2:Looks great! Thanks!

asti88:Professional work for the ​reasonable price in short terms​. Strictly recommend the seller!

nextcigar:Great as usual\n

alfieaso:Great communication and delivery in the alloted time


No comments:

Post a Comment