Monday, July 30, 2018

I will do professional translations from spanish to italian

I will do professional translations from spanish to italian












About:

Say you want a translation from English to Spanish (or viceversa) but lack the skills -or the time- to do so, thus you resort to strangers on the internet. The result can very well be a literal translation worthy of any automated translator. The horror! Not to mention the possible grammatical errors from the original document or the misuse of words that the machine won't get. I always say that even silence is pragmatic. How do you translate silence? How do you translate the situational context? Certainly not with a machine. 

Not anyone can do a proper, academic translation. Luckily for you, I'm not just anyone.

Besides the obvious fact that your translation will be flawless within the given time, I'm a compulsive proofreader, with a knack for perfection. Also, I am a native speaker of Spanish and I am fluent in Italian, I am currently studying linguistics and translation, and I have experience translating: documents, letters, websites, ads, novels, short stories, scripts, etc. So, what I offer is fast and professional translations from Italian to Spanish, and viceversa.

Reviews


dainjaru:Todo bien! Gracias!

paolafrancisco:Un gran cliente y una gran experiencia :)

carrioncastillo:Gracias Paola, he recibido tu traducción en tiempo Record!!!!

paolafrancisco:Fue una gran experiencia trabajar con este cliente y me dio un proyecto muy divertido. ¡Espero trabajar de nuevo con él!

eadani:The seller did a great job, she is very profesisonal and I highly recommend her.


No comments:

Post a Comment