Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will translate any text from hebrew to english

I will translate any text from hebrew to english












About:

I would be happy to translate any type of document you may need from English to Hebrew, or Hebrew to English. I have full command of both languages, as a native English and Hebrew speaker who was raised in a bilingual environment. I have a B.A. in linguistics/psychology from Hebrew University, and experience in translating resumes, academic papers, poems and other texts. Satisfaction guaranteed.

Have any questions? A more customized project?


Feel free to send me a private message and I will get back to you promptly:)


צריכים תרגום מאנגלית לעברית או מעברית לאנגלית?

אשמח לתרגם כל סוג טקסט מעברית לאנגלית או מאנגלית לעברית. אני דוברת אנגלית ועברית ברמת שפת אם. יש לי תואר בבלשנות ופסיכולוגיה מהאוניברסיטה העברית והמון ניסיון בתרגום קורות חיים, מאמרים אקדמיים, שירים וכל סוג טקסט אחר.



יש לכם שאלות? פרויקט שמצריך התאמה מיוחדת?

שלחו לי הודעה פרטית ואחזור אליכם במהירות :)

Reviews


eranharel:I had to translate a spec \u0026 technical project description, the Seller respond super fast and make the translation perfect!

amiralaufer:Looking forward to more work together :)

purple_nivo:Easy and reliable. Just what I needed.

amiralaufer:I enjoyed working with you! Looking forward to working with you again :)

mosheberdugo:Perfect job! Great comunication, excelent result, I am very satisfid and will definitly order again.\n\nTHANK YOU :)


No comments:

Post a Comment