Monday, July 30, 2018

I will translate 1000 words from english to spanish and vice versa

I will translate 1000 words from english to spanish and vice versa












About:

Hello! I am Isaiah, and I am so glad that you came into my gig.


Why should you choose me?

  • I passed the TOEFL exam with a C2 score.
  • I have 2 years teaching English as a second language. 
  • I already got 5 years of experience translating documents. 
  • I have high-level skills on Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint.
  • I can work with your PDF/Scanned document. (If it has an intense formatting and you want to replicate that on the translation, some fees may apply. Please contact me first if this is the case).


For any doubt, please do not hesitate to ask. :)

Reviews


gweiss13:I needed to translate a document. This seller did it for a good price and quickly.

isaiah419:Outstanding Experience!

dougvincent:fast and a good job as always\n

isaiah419:An outstanding experience as usual, Doug!

kcboy11:You can't go wrong with this service. Best of the best for a great price. Isaiah is one patient and positive individual.


No comments:

Post a Comment