Monday, July 30, 2018

I will translate english to portuguese 500 words fast and manually

I will translate english to portuguese 500 words fast and manually












About:

***** 5 Star Reviews ***** 300+ Satisfied Customers *****

                       ***** Manual Translations ***** 

                   ***** 100% Positive Feedback
*****


I will translate any type of text, content, articles, blog post, I would say anything you might think of, from English (US or BRITISH) to Portuguese.

I'm a Portuguese native and I've been taking classes on both English styles since i was a small kid (Third Grade).

Since then, on a daily basis I communicate in English with clients, co-workers and friends abroad.

I've worked in this field for a while and I can say I'm an open minded person to any type of job.



PLEASE NOTE: Extra Fast Delivery is available, if unclear about how to order do not hesitate to contact me and I'll send you my best offer.

I´m happy to answer all your questions so please contact me so that I can make you an offer that works for both of us :)


Thanks, Miguel

Reviews


paulinesalendre:Great as usual. Thanks

meikibay:Thank you! Great customer, excellent communication. Recommended.

paulinesalendre:Perfect as usual. thanks again

meikibay:Outstanding experience!

karlingamers:Awesome seller, always a pleasure working with him! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment