Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will translate 350 words of uzbek into english

I will translate 350 words of uzbek into english












About:

I provide translation services between Uzbek and English. For each order of this gig I will translate 350 source words. 

Translation will be PROFESSIONALLY done, MANUALLY

FAST DELIVERY!!!

Reviews


tomissanna:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

quriousgames:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

janandfer:Excellent translation, thanks so much!

makhmud79:Great Employer!\r\nThank you!

snowcalmth:Exactly the way I wanted it. Good translation and fast delivery. A highly recommended user.\nThank you again for your help transcribing and translating, I will most certainly buy more often of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment