Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will translate 500 words from english to russian and vice versa

I will translate 500 words from english to russian and vice versa












About:

Hi there!

Are you looking for a top-notch translation services? Don't look any further. ; ) I am here at your service and will gladly help you out with your English-Russian or Russian-English translation, listen to your requirements and answer all your questions. Your text will be translated manually and so sound natural and unique (no clumsy machine translation).

What you get when you hire me:

  • Professional approach
  • Excellent communication
  • Fulfilling your requirements

I will gladly help you to translate:

  • articles, stories, poems, letters (traveling, nature, children, yoga etc)
  • games for smartphones (Android, iPhone etc.)
  • websites,programs
  • and etc.

games,books, websitesandprograms- please, contact me before placing an order, the cost of such service might be different.

Formats: doc, docx, jpg, pdf, png, strings (such files are translated in Atom).

Обращайтесь, буду рада помочь! :)







Reviews


fedorychak:Very nice work. Hope to deal with you again in the near future!

janeyris:My pleasure! I will be glad to help you!

skowski:Did really well on quite complex custom offer

janeyris:I am glad you are satisfied with my service!

julianapol:Good job! Thank you very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment