Monday, July 30, 2018

I will translate your amazon product listing into italian

I will translate your amazon product listing into italian












About:

Open your Amazon account to the Italian market with an effective Italian listing!
I can translate your product listing from French or English, so that Italian users can reach you easily! Forget Google translate: Italian people trust products more when they are introduced by well translated texts!
And plus, I do a comprehensive research for Italian keywords based on:
- online tools testing search volume
- analysis of your Italian competitors on Amazon.it
- analysis of Italian corpora
-  my Italian culture awareness as Italian buyer/native speaker

So that your listing is much more effective. 

In a few months, I have become #1 Rated Amazon Listing translation into Italian Service on Fiverr + 2° Level Seller thanks to my professional service. Beware of imitations!

Try me today! Order now and start selling in Italy!

NOTE:
  • For more than 4 product listings, please contact me before ordering. Thank you
  • On Saturdays and Sundays (Italian time), please contact me before ordering. Thank you

Reviews


willkeelham:Always a pleasure to work with, very quick delivery.

maryanto88:Thank you so much!

touffien:Nice job, good communication. Thanks a lot

maryanto88:Thank you for your review

steproc:Great work as always thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment