Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will translate from italian to english or english to italian

I will translate from italian to english or english to italian












About:

Ciao! Hello! Hola! 你好!

This gig is for 250 English or Italian Words . All the translations will be done manually and professionally, with the same care that I give to my corporate clients.

IF YOU ARE ONE OF MY FIRST 10 CUSTOMERS YOU WILL HAVE 500 WORDS TRANSLATED :-)


I studied Italian language during the last 10 years


Ciao! Come stai? Mi piacerebbe lavorare con te :-)


MY HUSBAND IS ITALIAN AND HE WILL PERSONALLY REVIEW ALL THE TRANSLATIONS THAT I MAKE, EVEN IF I AM SURE THEY WILL BE PERFECT :-D


I got my Master Degree in Italy. I studied at Università La Sapienza, in the hearth of Rome, the Eternal City " La Città Eterna ".


I am a 100% Chinese professional working in a multinational group in Beijing, China.

I am having a great career, also because I can handle big documents of 3000 words or more, so feel free to contact me even for challenging projects.

Fast delivery order only apply to up to 1,500 words/character.

Please provide your text as a file (.doc, .pdf, .xls etc.) with clear structure on what you want to be translated.

Reviews


pirandas11859:excellent Job!

louellab:Thank you!\r\nIt was great working with you on all 3 jobs. Definitely recommended!!\r\n:):):)

tingtings:Awesome experience

sparks23:Outstanding Experience!

tingtings:Nice experience


No comments:

Post a Comment