Monday, July 30, 2018

I will do english french translation

I will do english french translation












About:

hello

I’m a bilingual English and French speaker with professional training in both languages, I provide manual English to French and vice versa Translations and I don't only translate words but I make sure to translate an accurate message to your target audience keeping your original voice and style.

Tout mon travail est fait manuellement et je n'utilise pas de logiciel de traduction. Je peux travailler sur des documents words, pdf, en format .txt ainsi que toute la suite Office.

You can use my Translation services for all your projects and business needs including:

Articles

Messages

Letters

Reviews

Blogs

Web Content

Books

E-books

Products descriptions

Manuals and more... 


                 Why ordering this gig??

Perfection

Quality

Professionalism

Fastness

                                                       Please Feel free,  contact me now!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment