Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will translate any text from english to spanish or vice versa

I will translate any text from english to spanish or vice versa












About:

I'm a professional translator, I will do high quality translations for you. I will translate nearly all of your documents (web content, e-mails, manuals, marketing text, literature/books, etc), but I will not translate legal documents!

  • Pricing description is for your reference only. I will create custom gig by your specific request!

  • Translation services are From English to Spanish or vice versa.

  • Please attach the file such as doc, pdf, xls. or type the texts in the message box. For other additional formats, please contact me for availability before place your order.
  •  Prices depend on the length of the document but start at $5 per 400 or less words.

  • Translation will be done by MYSELF manually, no outsourcing, no machinery translation.

  • All documents and personal information are absolutely confidential!

Please note that I reserve the right to reject inappropriate content.

I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment