Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will translate english to dutch or vice versa

I will translate english to dutch or vice versa












About:

Hi/Hallo

    My name is Emma I'm here to offer you professional grade translations between English and dutch and viceversa

With my gig you can get 400 words translated of any text you wish for only $5 per gig.

I strive for 100% satisfaction on your part, so if revisions are necessary, I'm happy to do them.

I have over 5 years translating experience!

We all know that translations can sometimes sound robotic and a little unnatural. I am offering translations that sound natural, flow well and use the words in the way they were meant to sound, and I will deliver translations of up to 4000 words in 4 days or less! 

For larger translations or faster delivery times, please message me for a customized order. 


I look forward to working with you.

Emma

Reviews


healthystuffco:Very good job, enjoyed the work the Seller did.

lylakok:3 of the 4 documents were really well translated but one I docuemnt had to improve a little myself after delivery.

halfdan1311:Perfect :)

emma_eve:Outstanding experience.Thanks for the tip

ruudstumpel:The translation was not flawless unfortunately,


No comments:

Post a Comment