Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will translate

I will translate












About:

Hi,

My name is Mariangel and I'm here to offer you very professional quality translations from English to Spanish or from Spanish to English.

Why should you choose me?

I am a Venezuelan English teacher with over 7 years of experience in teaching, and more than 10 years in speaking, writing, reading and listening to the English language. I also have experience in translating any kind of texts (technical, academic, literature among others), except legal texts. Furthermore, I have studies on linguistics which means I'm able to study, proofread any document.

My gig offers you500 wordstranslated from any kind of texts for5$ with 100% satisfactionguaranteed in 3 days.

I will deliver your translation on time in 72 hours, unless youchoose a super fast optionin which case I'll do it for you in24hfor extra $5

I hope to hear from you.

Reviews


tracylewin:Well done!

mariangelbrice:It was a pleasure, thanks a lot

ibl2041:Wow, amazing service. Will be using again.

mariangelbrice:Thanka a lot, I hope you come back, I'll be happy to help

marleebenefiel:Mariangel is very easy to work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment