Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will translate english to french

I will translate english to french












About:

I will translate 500 words from English to French for $5. 


- More than 3000 positive reviews!

- Price discounts for large orders or returning customers 

- I have credentials: I'm a professional translator certified by the Southern California School of Interpretation 

- Accurate human translation and localization

- Unlimited revisions (just message me, we'll keep constant communication)

- Best quality translation with perfect grammar, spelling, and localization according to your needs, and delivered on time

- 100% satisfaction guaranteed


I specialize in large orders and books. I also work with a team of editors to provide the best localization and style for your target audience.

If you're unsure about the prices and need a quote please contact me first.

EXTRA FAST OPTION: An EXTRA $5 for every 500 words to deliver within 24 hours. (If in doubt, contact me first!). I give a discount for large orders.

IF YOUR ORDER is MORE than 2000 words and you need it in ONE DAY, contact me first. 

Reviews


annaliljal:I've worked with him twice now and he always delivers the orders very quickly :)

tradingemail1:Again perfect! Thank you!

joshpioneer:The delivery was done really quickly. However we had someone go over the translattions and founf them to contain numerous errors

kannercouple:Quick and easy.

ak_ventures:Thnaks! All looks good to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment