Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will translate from German to Spanish.

I will translate from German to Spanish.












About:

I have more than 2 years working at fiverr and I have the ability and experience to translate your document perfectly. 

Check my service and choose the package that meets your needs 

Do you want something more personalized? 
Write me the indications of what you want me to do in German, English or Spanish, I will be able to understand it and then I will send you an offer.

Why are my translations perfect?
Because we are a team of two people, a native German and a native Spanish speaker. 

I have translated over 500 products from amazon, ebay..
I have translated health and exercise books
I've translated web pages from bitcoin to clothing.

People don't know how to translate the essence of German as well as we do. We are honest and dedicated people, we love to make friends over time. Always looking for the best deal for you.

We do not translate: Terms and conditions; legal/official documents or CVs 

Reviews


xmeshari94:Very good job with Database. She was able to finish a big project in small amount of time.

sunshineshikoba:Excellent buyer! Thanks

shirleychen860:Great Job....

sunshineshikoba:thanks! Excellent buyer!

javicus:Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment