Monday, July 30, 2018

I will translate any text up to 10,000 words between greek and english

I will translate any text up to 10,000 words between greek and english












About:

Can't find someone to explain all that Greek to you? Well now you have!

Starting at just $5 a bilingual speaker will translate any text between Greek and English, up to 10000 words with professional results.

My certifications include:

  • Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) C2 from the University of Cambridge

  • Examination for the Certificate of Proficiency in English (ECPE) C2 from the University of Michigan


My experience with translation includes technical translation of texts for university projects and corporate emails from my father's workplace. I currently live in the UK and have also lived and worked in Germany during 2015.

Due to my academic background (Civil Engineering, M.Eng.) I will be able to translate heavily technical or academic texts.

Feel free to contact me for any questions!

Reviews


vlavogelakis:Great seller! Delivery exactly as expected!

dimitrissam:A very pleasant experience and communicable buyer!

vlavogelakis:Great communication, accurate translation and really really fast!\nHighly recommended!

dimitrissam:Clear request and very cooperative.

iliaspatrikas:Excellent communication. I will hire him again


No comments:

Post a Comment