Monday, July 30, 2018

I will translate texts from english to korean

I will translate texts from english to korean












About:

Hi there!!

I am bilingual in both English and Korean(a native Korean speaker ). I was born and grew up in Korea and have lived amp; worked in both Korea and Australia for many years.


I hold a master's degree in professional accounting in Australia as well as a bachelor's degree in Library amp;Information Science in Korea.
In addition, I am currently taking Korean language teacher training course so that I can teach foreigners who want to learn Korean language and grammar(Hangul or Korean article).


Translation areas:

  • Finance amp; Accounting,
  • Hotel amp; Hospitality industry,
  • Movie subtitle,
  • Brochure,
  • Small print,
  • CV,
  • Letter,
  • Website content,
  • Business plan,
  • ITamp;Computer, Apps, etc.....


If you look for quality over quantity, then you find right one. I provide top quality, and reliable translation services here on fiverr with low price!


  • 1 Gig : 300wordsfor $5

Reviews


drhone:Great work with quick delivery !

burwin:Fast and good

flowdream:Thank you!

kaidon_kent:thanks for the help, very friendly, fast delivery, will buy again

flowdream:Thank you very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment