Monday, July 30, 2018

I will translate english to somali 200 words

I will translate english to somali 200 words












About:

Hi there my Name is  Abdi.

I am a native Somali speaker and I have been learning English for more than 5 years.

I will translate English to Somali or Somali to English from any text (business, culinary, medical, travel, courses, advertisements etc.)

I do 1000 words for one gig, with reasonable price

My service is based on quality over quantity. Unlimited revisions.
I give a 100% satisfaction guarantee, if you're not happy with the result,  you will be refunded.
Nobody can top that!

I guarantee accurate spelling and grammar since I always do double proofreading on all of my orders. No more errors!

I treat every order as an urgent. I always make sure to meet your deadlines and your personal needs, just let me know.

 My translation is professionally done and proofread by myself without the help of softwares or any kinds of outsourcing.

Feel free to ask if you have a question. What are you waiting for, order now :)


Best Regard
Abdihakim Ahmed

Reviews


rdscholar:Excellent work!

abdihakim9603:Outstanding Experience

prestigehealth:Excellent Services.

abdihakim9603:Outstanding Experience

rdscholar:Excellent work!


No comments:

Post a Comment