Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will do any translation between Finnish and English. Includes up to 600 words.

I will do any translation between Finnish and English. Includes up to 600 words.












About:

I am a native Finnish speaker and a writer. My written English is fluent.
I can translate any English text into native Finnish and the other way around.

Finnish to English translation of course isn't native, but I can do that too fluently.


Please send me a sample, so I can evaluate the price for longer projects. The complexity of the text can always affect the price. The gig delivery time often depends on the size of the work, so don't be alarmed about the delivery times :)

I can do professional and business documents from any certain topics, but as I am not most likely professional at that particular topic, I always recommend using proofreaders before using them in important situations.

Reviews


katelinnik:translation is executed perfectly)) Thanks

katelinnik:translation is executed perfectly)) Thanks

slanetti:Excellent service and extremely fast delivery! strongly recommend.

katelinnik:Thanks for the translation) It's done very well

drschneider:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment