Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will do accurate english indonesia translations

I will do accurate english indonesia translations












About:

Hi there,

Indonesia is the 4th largest market, great opportunities are awaiting you ahead.

Need to expand your business? Selling your games to Indonesian?
Promoting your products? Business emails/communication with locals?

I'm going to provide a reliable and proper translation language service from English to Indonesian or vice versa.

My background, I worked for the Consulate Republic of Singapore as translator and interpreter for 3 years where I do translations of business, economy, crime, investments, communications, and others as my daily tasks.

I have done multiple trip to Europe countries as an interpreter and translator, pictures in the gallery.

My Translation expertise range from general English to other areas such as Business, economy, everyday american language, gaming and others.

All assignments will be proofread before delivery.

Please message me if you have custom needs.

Please feel free to drop me a message to consult the specific needs you may have regarding the translation assignments.

Take Care and Have A Nice Day!


Reviews


bapau27:Seller is very helpful and responded very fast. \nWill work again with him in the future.\n

yokiew:Love to work with buyer. Easy to work with and understanding.

oquintana:Excellent work and accurate! Will certainly use Yokiew's services again.\nThank you!

yokiew:Oquintana is very easy to work with. love working with her.

fiveallin:Very easy and fast


No comments:

Post a Comment