Monday, October 22, 2018

I will translate norwegian and english

I will translate norwegian and english












About:

Are you looking for a quick and authentic translation from/to English and Norwegian? Well, then you have clicked the correct gig!

I generally translate within 6 hours, however with several orders it may take longer. Therefore, I do not guarantee anything less than 48 hours.

Why should you order this gig?
  • Very affordable!
  • Excellent customer service
  • I am native Norwegian and American
  • I have attended school in Norway and the US
  • Both languages have always been my top subjects

What this gig includes:
  • Translation to/from Norwegian BokmÃ¥l and English
  • The choice of different packages to cater your needs
  • The option to add additional words at an affordable price
  • Accurate and manual translation
  • Quick translation

PLEASE NOTE THAT LEGAL/HIGHLY TECHNICAL TEXTS WILL HAVE HIGHER RATES!

Reviews


dahlmedia:Great translation. Quick response, and very good service!

isabelleknudsen:Thanks for the fun project!

inna_vilenska:Thanks a lot for your help!

isabelleknudsen:Lovely working with you again, Inna.

kashep:Excellent work. Communicates well and is professional. Highly recommend,


No comments:

Post a Comment