Tuesday, October 23, 2018

I will translate english to hindi or hindi to english

I will translate english to hindi or hindi to english












About:

I have been into professional translation for around 10 years. I have also taught Hindi as a second language. So I guess I am pretty suitable for the job.
The basic gig is for 500 words. Kindly contact for bigger gigs. I am also available for proof reading and audio transcription services (English and Hindi languages). For further information on both please message me. I am happy to help. 
Please be considerate in time difference when ordering. My time zone is UTC +5:30.
Thank you

Reviews


dreammakr:Thanks for the fast delivery!

manisht79:it was great working with the buyer. would definitely be interested in working again.

funkybanana:Very fast response. Friendly and amenable. Highly recommended!

manisht79:Thanks for the kind work. It was great to work with funkybanana. Very courteous and patient. Would love to work again.\r\n

carnfiver:It was great working with him and I would use him again for future translations!


No comments:

Post a Comment