Tuesday, October 23, 2018

I will do high quality english to arabic translation

I will do high quality english to arabic translation












About:

Welcome to my gig 
  •  I'm Native Arabic speaker and Experienced EN-AR translator with more than 6 years of studying in English and translation of more than one Million words along 3 years.
  • I can do any type of texts including general, technical, medical, financial, legal, articles and website translations.
  • GUARANTEE speed, accuracy, professional attitude, attention to details and instructions and deadline commitment.
  • I can do up to 3000 words per day with more than 2 proofreading.
  • I can provide you many samples of my work upon request If you want to have a look at my work quality. 
  • Long term cooperation is very welcomed and will give you a special prices for sure.
  • Quality and accuracy are my first and only priorities.


P.S. i'm available 24\7, so you can contact me anytime and will be so happy to help you.

I promise to do your work in quality that will be beyond and above your expectations, so just contact me and I will be so enthusiastic to help you. 
 

Thanks for your time you spent reading my gig.
Looking forward to working with you.
 
BR,
Ahmed

Reviews


catfishtpa:top job, good communication

ahmedrslang:Great experience and very cooperative client, thank you so much

saramo3:Always great to work with

ahmedrslang:Thank you so much for this great experience, so happy to help you anytime :))

banderalotebi:Very good\u003e


No comments:

Post a Comment