Tuesday, October 23, 2018

I will translate english,german,french,spanish,italian and chinnise

I will translate english,german,french,spanish,italian and chinnise












About:

Hi there,thanx alot for checking out of my fav youourite gig.
I am UMER Ghumman.If you are looking for translation of Dutch, spanish, English, Italian,Urdu,Punjabi and  Chinisse ,So Welcome you are at right place :)

I'am professional translator and I also did ielts .So i can translate more contexts,like books,appliacations,letters,descriptions and others..

If you want to Translate  Amazon lists Translation i can do that

For amy question contact with me or order directly with any kind of document less than 1000 words.
I will deliver in less than one day.
KIND REGARDS :)

Reviews


bypass21:Great job! Will hire again!!

muhammadumar998:great buyer :)

adeveaux:Excellent and will refer again

muhammadumar998:Great experience,will love to work with you again

adeveaux:Great job! Excellent speed and delivery! Will order many more times!


No comments:

Post a Comment