Thursday, February 27, 2020

Translate From Latvian To English And English To Latvian











About:

I will translate your given text/document from English to Latvian and Latvian to English.



I don't use any kind of translation machines except SDL Trados, so the format of your given document doesn't disappear or change.



I accept all kinds of texts:

  • Literary works (any age)
  • Official documents
  • PG+18 related works
  • Historical texts
  • Medical texts


I have a finished bachelor and master's degree in philology and translation. For specific questions and custom orders, please, contact me personally!



IF your word count is less than 1000 words, you can buy the 5 dollar one now and ask later for me to translate more up to the 1000 words. 

Reviews


:

thank you so much for your job

:

VERY VERY GOOD

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Great experience!

:

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment