Thursday, February 27, 2020

Translate 500W English Vietnamese, App,Crypto,Tech,Business











About:

My name is Yen, I have over 10 years experience working as a translator/interpreter. I am professional, highly responsible, meticulous, and punctual.

What I can translate?

+ Different aspects: Games, apps, website, book, engineering drawing, construction, finance, environment, agriculture,etc.

+ Different formats: Pdf, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, HTML,etc.

I am trying my best to provide you with the high-quality translation service. You don't have to pay me if not satisfied with my service.

Many people come to me and said some of translators send him a google-translated document. I say no with google translation. It is for reference only, not for a finished translation product.

If you have short sentences, words, phrases need translating, send them to me and they will be translated for FREE.

Thank you for using my service.

Kind regards,

Yen



Reviews


:

Great work, thank you!

:

Great job, thank you a lot!

:

Super fast delivery with accurate translation. Highly recommended to use his service. Thank you Yenlevanbk for your awesome service!

:

Thank you!

:

Yen is the best Vietnamese <> English translator on Fiverr. I've worked with many but i find his work just the best!! Go ahead guys order with him without any hesitation.




No comments:

Post a Comment