Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Translate English To Chinese Or Vice Verse











About:

Welcome to my Translation Service page!

My name is Tim Wong.





  • I have 7 years of English to Chinese/Chinese to English translation experience.
5 years in the translation industry. Employed by a HK translation company.



  • Price start at $5 for every 500 words. 
  • Professional and high quality translation service between Chinese (Mandarin) and English. BothSimplified and Traditional Chinese characters can be provided.
  • 1 day standard delivery. Please contact me for a quote if the word count exceeds 2000.
  • All translation is done by me. 
  • Please attach the file such as doc, pdf, xls. txt., or type the texts in the message box. For other additional formats, please contact me for availability before place your order.
  • All documents and personal information absolutely confidential!
  • I also provide Proofreading and editing English/Chinese 400 words for $5

    Contact me for custom offer for any kind of orders.

Note:



Please leave a note if you want to translate into Traditional Chinese, OR translated Simplified Chinese will be provided.

Do send your files now if you're interested in this gig :)





Reviews


:

Translation work is done perfectly. Seller when the extra mile to complete the task and deliver the work on time. No doubts, a 5-Stars seller. Great Job!!!

:

Excellent and timely delivery

:

Great work! Fantastic response time!

:

Fast work - great communication - recommended.

:

Thanks Good job




No comments:

Post a Comment