Monday, February 24, 2020

Translate Bengali To English, English To Bengali











About:

Hi, I am here for the Bengali translation service.

My qualities are:

  • Native Bengali 
  • I have a Post Graduate degree from Khulna University
  • Worked as part-time English news-paper local reporter
  • Experience of 4 years of translation work
  • On-time delivery
  • Accurate formatting 


I have worked with clients like:

  1. Canadian Ministry of Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship

  2. Indian News-paper
  3. UK based Research organization projects
I do 100% human translation and quality is the prime concern for me. I can promise you the best quality of human translation.



***Do NOT place an order without contacting me!

***Do NOT order any adult and gambling content!



Thanks for reading! :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast and Precise. Highyl recommended

Seller's Response:

Thanks Vijay, Your clear instruction helped me to complete the task easily. Great Buyer :)

:

Excellent work

:

Great communication, very knowledgeable and accommodating!

:

Thanks for the translation.




No comments:

Post a Comment