Thursday, February 27, 2020

Translate Uzbek To English And Vice Versa











About:

Hi!
You've found me! Why pay more and wait longer elsewhere?




PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR TRANSLATIONS OF 300+ WORDS.


Pricing (updated: 11-2019):


$5 (base Gig) - For the first 250 words
+ $5 for every following 150 words. Message me for a custom offer based on your text.
+ $5 for EXTRA FAST delivery [Only available for translations up to 1,000 words]


<> BEST VALUE FOR YOUR HARD EARNED CASH <>


My promise: All translations are done manually, proofread and delivered as fast as possible. I do not use Google / Bing Translator, or any other translation services.


I can translate:


Product reviews,
Product listings,
Manuals,
Instructions,
App descriptions,
Recipes,
Handbooks,
Scripts and more. Contact me for more options.


I do not translate:  legal documents, terms of service / conditions, contracts and disclaimers.


100% Client satisfaction. If you are not happy with my work, I will refund your cash!


<> EXCLUSIVELY ON FIVERR! <>


Questions, Ideas, Feedback? Please send me a message!


I respond to EVERY message within 12 hours or less.


Languages
  • Uzbek
  • to English
  • English
  • to Uzbek

C

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I was skeptical at first, however I decided to give a try and hired Abdulla and I have not regretted it even for a second! He translated my entire website (consisted of several detailed webpages, with diagrams, forms, applications, product info, etc) within two days, just unbelievable!!! Abdulla is truly an amazing person to work with, veryprofess

:

Outstanding Experience!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment