Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Put Subtitles In Your Video In English Or Spanish Without Script











About:

I will add subtitles to your video in english or spanish.



I have a lot of experience working with different kind of material, like:

  • Education
  • Interviews
  • Cartoon
  • Series
  • Movies
  • Entertaiment (mostly youtube videos) and so on.


I don't need a script to make the work, as I said, I have a lot of experience working with this.



I will make the subtitles as you prefer and give you the best advice of what kind of subtitles would be better for what are you looking for.



The file will be a .srt file, but it can be another one if you'd like to.



If you're looking for something excellent, fast and cheap I'm your guy.



Reviews


:

The service describes putting subtitles into video but when I received the order, it was only the scripts. He informed me that I needed to pay another $5 to have the subtitles embedded into the actual video. I wish that would have been explained from the get-go. I have no problem paying extra since he is fairly priced but it would have been helpful to have this info given before purchasing.

:

Muy buen trabajo. Rápido y bien hecho. Gracias...

:

Me encantó el trabajo, rápido, eficaz. Traducción excelente. Me encanta que cuida la ortografía. Lo volveré a contratar muy pronto. Mil gracias!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment